Need a parts print? In the table below, click on the part number of the drawing you want. The PDF will launch and you can download it.
Specification and Ordering Information
ExacTorq Adjustable Torque Screwdriver English and Metric Units of Measure
|Part Number||Model Designation||Low Range||High Range||Graduation||Length||Weight||Drive Size|
||20 in oz
||100 in oz
||1 in oz
||1/4” F Hex
1/4” F Hex
The SR ExacTorq® Adjustable Torque Screwdriver is ideal for any application where you need:
- Low torque application (20 - 100 inch-ounces or 14 - 74 cNm).
- Single-digit torque incrementation.
- Superior ergonomics.
These needs are common in high-precision operations such as electronics and electro-mechanical repair.
Download Your eBook "Five Things to Know About Torque Screwdrivers"
Features and Characteristics
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Impervious to thrust force so the accuracy of the tool and the repeatability retain their integrity while some other tools lose theirs.
- Unique tri-lobe grip design for enhanced comfort and handling translates into improved operator technique and lower risk of repetitive motion injury.
- Operator cannot over-torque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- Torque adjusts in single-digit increments using DigiLock Control Mechanism.
- Extremely light weight yet incredibly durable.
- Uses standard 1/4" hex bits, adapters and sockets.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Comes with FREE calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory included.
Sturtevant Richmont tools are proudly made by highly capable union hands.