Need a parts print? In the table below, click on the part number of the drawing you want. The PDF will launch and you can download it.
Specification and Ordering Information
Cal Series Adjustable Torque Screwdriver English and Metric Units of Measure
|Part Number||Model Designation ||Low Range||High Range||Graduation||Length||Weight||Drive Size|
||2 in lb
||36 in lb
||2 in lbs
||1/4” F Hex
||CAL 36/4 Euro
|| 19.81 cm
|| 0.23 kg
||6.35 mm F Hex
||3 kgf cm
||40 kgf cm
||2 kgf cm
||6.35 mm F Hex
The SR CAL-Series Adjustable Torque Screwdrivers are ideal for any application where:
- High repeatability for low torque is needed.
- Excellent durability and versatility are required.
Electronics and electro-mechanical repair require precision and accuracy that is best provided by the Sturtevant Richmont Cal-36/4.
Whether the work is sophisticated or relatively simple, experienced professionals trust Sturtevant Richmont torque screwdrivers for the industry best accuracy, reliability, and durability. Whether you are flying at 300 feet or 43,000 feet there is no room for error, or tool failure. We make the tools you trust.
Features and Characteristics
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Incredibly durable; many owners have experienced a service life of 15+ years!
- The operator cannot over-torque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- The clockwise and counter-clockwise operation for true versatility.
- Error Proofing By Design: All of our screwdrivers are impervious to thrust force.
- The scale on the shaft is marked in dual increments (in lb and Nm) on Cal 36/4, kgf•cm on CAL 40.
- Magnifying lens improves the view of clearly engraved scale.
- Short dwell increases throughput and reduces repetitive motion injuries.
- To operate, simply dial torque setting and insert bit.
- Uses standard 1/4" hex bits, adapters and sockets.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Comes with FREE calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory. CAL 36/4 can be ordered with certification for English or Metric units of measure.