SCADA and Sturtevant Richmont Wireless Torque Systems.
If you aren’t familiar with the term, SCADA is the acronym for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition. Every wireless tool we build is engineered around SCADA
Our approach is to control situations and guide people. We believe that people want to do a good job and that provided with tools that support doing a good job, results improve.
Here are some of the elements we have built in that support supervisory control:
- The 1250 Series only communicates with the Global 400/Global 400mp with which it is paired.
- The 1250 Series is only active when the parameter to which it is paired is active. All other times it remains in suspend mode and no work can be accomplished in suspend mode.
- Adjustable “Pull To Green” technology ensures the most accurate torque result.
- Time-related elements like the time between batches or time between fasteners are incorporated into the parameters to ensure accuracy.
- The display changes color in the “Pull To Green” sequence informing the operator of the status on each fastening.
- The 1250 Series provides auditory guidance with distinct beeps for OK/NOK status of each fastening.
- The 1250 Series handle vibrates when both target torque and angle have been attained.
- The Global 400/Global 400mp provide both visual and auditory feedback for each fastener.
- Advancing batch count on the Global 400/Global 400mp instantaneously informs the operator on batch progress.
- Complete date/time stamped reporting including Global 400 ID, Tool Radio ID, Torque Mode, actual result, units of measure and more.
- If radio communication between the Global 400/Global 400mp and the 1250 Series Exacta the operator can continue working to complete the parameter. When the radio connection is re-established the 1250 Series uploads the batch data to the Global 400 which in turn uploads that data to the MES. Everything is managed and accounted for.
Contact Your Local SR Torque Sales Professional
As the 1250 Series Exacta 2 digital torque and angle wrench completes beta testing we will update the page and provide more information along with videos of the tool in action.